These are some of the lecturers who have already confirmed their contribution to the Congress (in alphabetical order):
- Juan Francisco Alcalá - Degree in Philosophy and Secretary General of ALA (Alternative for Animal Liberation)
- Julio Basulto - Degree in Nutrition at Barcelona University, expert in vegetarian nutrition, is in charge of the nutrition section of UVE
- Rafael Boró - Animal rights activist, he is member of ERA (Ethics and Respect for Animals)
- Leonora Esquivel - After studying Philosophy, she founded AnimaNaturalis, a website on the internet with the aim of talking about the ethical treatment of animals and promoting vegetarianism.
- Maribel García/Rafael Romá - Chiromassagists and therapist on several holistic techniques
- Gundiça - Director of Hare Krishna's Temple in Barcelona
- Balta Lorenzo - Founder of the Raw Community (Málaga) and editor of the magazine "Naturaleza Cruda" for the diffusion of vegan raw foodism.
- Francisco Martín - Council Member of the International Vegetarian Union (IVU), he is an internationally renowned activist in animal rights and founder of the Spanish Vegan Society (AVE)
- Almudena Moreno - Medical Doctor specialized in natural hygiene, is the director of a Health Retreat, Casa de Reposo "Los Madroños" (Oropesa, Castellón)
- Juan J. Núñez - Medical doctor, director of colon hidrotherapy department at "Los Robles Medical Center" (Vigo), specialist in Radiestetics and Geobiology, conducts the program "Senda Verde" in the Galicia regional TV.
- David Román - Founder of the Unión Vegetariana Española (UVE) and supporter of the International Vegetarian Unión (IVU)
- Carmen Urbano - Vegetarian cookery teacher and personal development instructor of Brahma Kumaris Society.
This list will be growing as the programme of activities is still being defined.
Ana Moreno has resigned her participation due to personal reasons which make her unable to come - Ana Moreno is founder of the website MundoVegetariano.com, has writen many books about the vegetarian lifestyle, gives vegetarian cookery courses in Madrid and works actively with UVE